Friday, February 20, 2015

Amazon Top 10 Italian Cookbooks

AMAZON BEST SELLER LIST
 
New York Based Food & Wine Writer / Author Daniel Bellino - Zwicke
with 3 Books in The TOP 10 BEST SELLER LIST ITALIAN COOKBOOKS :
 
# 1  SUNDAY SAUCE - When Italian-Americans Cook
 
# 2  SEGRETO ITALIANO  - Secret Italian Recipes
 
# 8  La TAVOLA  -  Italian American New Yorkers Adventures of The Table
 
Daniel says he is quite proud of his occomplishments as a Best Selling Cookbook author, and honored that the general public seems to like his books quite a bit .. Daniel says, "It honors me that people buy, read, and use the recipes in my cookbooks is a big honor for me and one I don't take for granted .. Again I'm truly honored and happy that people enjoy my books, and I thank you each and everyone of you. Mille Grazia."
 
 
 
# 1 BEST SELLING ITALIAN COOKBOOK AMAZON.com
 
SUNDAY SAUCE  by Daniel Bellino - Zwicke
 
# 2 BEST SELLING ITALIAN COOKBOOK AMAZON.com
 
SEGRETO ITALIANP  by Daniel Bellino-Zwicke
 
 
 
# 8 BEST SELLER ITALIAN COOKBOOKS AMAZON
 
La TAVOLA   by Daniel Bellino Zwicke
 
In Paperback & Kindle on AMAZON.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How to Make SINATRA SUNDAY SAUCE ITALIAN GRAVY

Sinatra n Sunday Sauce

   SINATRA & SUNDAY SAUCE ?   Yes, they go together, Francis Albert Sinatra  & Sunday Sauce  ...            ...