Friday, June 17, 2016

The Joy of My Coffee




The Joy of My Coffee


Coffee, a joy ? Yes it is, 
and quite a bit at that Coffee, it sure does make me happy as I go for one each morning, day after day

Coffee, it starts my day right, warm, comforting,and tatsy. My Coffee, it's always there

Yes coffee sure does bring much joy, more than almost anything I can think of, it's my rock ... I love it, my hot cup of brew
Coffee

I leave my house each day and make my way .. I make my way to the cafe, and you guessed it, my morning cup of Joe, coffee ...

I read the paper, write, surf the net, all along withthat cup, cup of coffee, it sure does bring me joy and makes me happy, my morning cup of coffee, Java, or Joe    








   a poem by Daniel Zwicke   54757-screen2bshot2b2015-08-292bat2b11-48-372bam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How to Make SINATRA SUNDAY SAUCE ITALIAN GRAVY

Sinatra n Sunday Sauce

   SINATRA & SUNDAY SAUCE ?   Yes, they go together, Francis Albert Sinatra  & Sunday Sauce  ...            ...