Monday, January 2, 2012

Chinatown Tea Rice and Fortune Cookies

A Bowl of Roast Duck Wonton Soup and Chinese Tea. Lunch on a brisk Winters day in January. Lunch at The Canton Kitchen, 171 Hester Street, New York, Chinatown. Tasty roast duck with nice pork Wontons and some satisfy broth. A piece of Bol Choy.
The waitress hands me a tray with my check and a Fortune Cookie. Quite curious to see what it will say. Will it bring me Good Luck for this whole year to come? 363 and a half days to go. I break the cookie in half and pull out my Fortune. "Your life will be Happy and Peaceful." Boy do I wish this will Come True. Life thus far has been anything but, especially the happy part. Sorry to say, but the Truth is the Truth. Let's not Candy-Coat things. Well I do hope the Year turns out to be a Happy one for me, for once. Let's hope.
2011 certainly ended horribly.Far from peaceful and ....

Mon., Jan., 2, 2012 NY Ny




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How to Make SINATRA SUNDAY SAUCE ITALIAN GRAVY

Sinatra n Sunday Sauce

   SINATRA & SUNDAY SAUCE ?   Yes, they go together, Francis Albert Sinatra  & Sunday Sauce  ...            ...