Monday, July 7, 2014

BIG LEBOWSKI COOKBOOK 5 STAR REVIEWS





Reviewed by Katelyn Hensel for Readers' Favorite 
Got Any Kahlua? The Collected Recipes of The Dude

aka The BIG LEBOWSKI COOKBOOK

Reviewed by Katelyn Hensel for Readers' Favorite 


Got Any Kahlua: Collected Recipes of the Dude by Daniel Zwike is the most bromantic cookbook I've ever read. This is not your mom's cookbook, and it certainly isn't your grandma's cookbook. You are more likely to find recipes for saucy meats and cocktails than you are to find some fancy chicken cordon bleu because this book is a DUDE'S cookbook. Never in my life has a cookbook made me laugh until I read this one. I can almost see my hick, bro, burly, manly uncle writing this one. It just SMACKS of masculinity and a lack of culinary skills which is impressive. This is a book for those on a budget, for those who aren't really that picky when it comes to calories and a balanced diet as long as it's tasty and full of meat or alcohol. I enjoyed it so much that I read it in one quick sitting! Daniel Zwike knows his audience...Dudes. Like I said, there are cocktail recipes up the wazoo, most of them variations on "the dude's" favorite varieties of White Russians. I had the opportunity to try these dude-friendly drinks when making them for my fiance's poker night, and let me tell you, they were a smash hit! While this isn't a traditional recipe book, it's got a lot of hidden gold in there and it's spelled out in a way that is easy for guys to understand. There's no complicated, ten thousand step process for each meal and/or recipe. It's all, "take a can of X ingredient, add a chopped cup of Y ingredient, and there you go!" I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, and have saved a copy in my recipes folder in case I need more dude-friendly drinks and meals for my hubster-to-be!








The BIG LEBOWSKI COOKBOOK 5 STAR REVIEW ... Barnes & Noble Book Sellers

This book is Awesome ! I Love it! And so will anyone who Loves The DUDE, The BIG LEBOWSKI, good Food and Saving Money .. The book is filled with lots of funny stories and The Dudes Recipes, like;Dudes Cowboy Chili,Maude's Metaloaf,DaFino's Meatballs,Tacos,Burritos,Burgers, Gooey Chop Meat and of Course Dudes Perfect Big Lebowski WHITE RUSSIANS .. ABIDE !!! Got aAny Kahlua? THE COLLECTED RECIPES of THE DUDE aka THE BIG LEBOWSKI COOKBOOK .. You Gotta LOVE IT !  I Do !


GOT ANY KAHLUA? by Daniel Zwicke   5 STARS on AMAZON.com


YOU LOVE FOOD? You Love The DUDE? You'll Love This Book  ..... Jordan b.

Dam, I saw this book on line and being a Big Fan of The BIG LEBOWSKI, Loving Food and Loving The DUDE, "I just had to get it." Couldn't wait to get my copy and when I did, I was Happy as can be. Got any Kahlua is filled with great recipes and excellent Duderly advice. Some recipes include; Dudes Cowboy Chili, Maude's Meatloaf, Gooey Chop Meat, Da Dino Meatballs, and of course the "Caucasian" and Dudes perfect White Russian recipe. Besides all the awesome recipes, the book is filled with funny quotes and awesome Dude advice and "Money Saving Tips" that will save you lots a dough, "Sweet." The recipes are well written, easy to follow, easy cook, and "TASTY As Can Be." So all I can say is "I Friggin Love This Book," and you will too if you LOVE The DUDE, Love Food, and The BIG LEBOWSKI, then GOT ANY KAHLUA, is Must Have, "Get It" and ABIDE!





Cadillac Eledorado

1959



LEARN How to Make SUNDAY SAUCE alla CLEMENZA

SUNDAY SAUCE

by Daniel Bellino Zwicke



SUNDAY SAUCE

SAUSAGE & MEATBALLS

BRACIOLE

and 
ALL YOUR ITALIAN FAVORITE DISHES

STORIES & RECIPES

by Daniel Bellino-Zwicke






No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How to Make SINATRA SUNDAY SAUCE ITALIAN GRAVY

Sinatra n Sunday Sauce

   SINATRA & SUNDAY SAUCE ?   Yes, they go together, Francis Albert Sinatra  & Sunday Sauce  ...            ...