Friday, January 1, 2016

Hateful Eight is Disappointing

 

Kurt Russel and Samuel L Jackson




Saw The Hateful Eight last night .. I'm a big fan of Quentin Tarrantino, his movies, and screen writing abilities. I consider Pulp Fiction an absolute Masterpiece of movie making, and for this reason always look forward to a new Tarrantino Film. However, I'm sorry to say, that since that masterpiece of Pulp Fiction, I'm still looking for something great from Quentin, but haven't enjoyed anything since then. Jackie Brown was So So, and I didn't like either Kill Bill 's what-so-ever. Didn't care for Inglorious Bastards at all. I like Resivoir Dogs, but not nearly as much as the great Pulp. True Romance which Tarrantino wrote the screenplay but did not direct was awesome and for me number 2 after Pulp Fiction of Tarrantino Screenplays. And The Hateful Eight, sorry to say, was a Stinker that just didn't cut the mustard. Sorry Quentin. Hoping the next will be better. Basta !










They are charging $20 to see the HATEFUL EIGHT in Manhattan  ... It's a RIP-OFF !!! 

SAVE YOUR MONEY !!!

Wait to See it on Netflix or Cable

"TRUST ME" !!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How to Make SINATRA SUNDAY SAUCE ITALIAN GRAVY

Sinatra n Sunday Sauce

   SINATRA & SUNDAY SAUCE ?   Yes, they go together, Francis Albert Sinatra  & Sunday Sauce  ...            ...