Friday, September 7, 2018

Burt Reynolds Tribute

 

Burt Reynolds

RIP

   

Burt Reynolds

On the Set of SMOKEY And The BANDIT

 

TRIBUTES on TWITTER For BURT

 

  Sylvester Stallone Tweets on Burt Reynolds : "A sad day, my friend BURT REYNOLDS has passed away. I remember him back in 1979, he always reminded me that I should have cast him as Colonel Trautman in FIRST BLOOD. I said that's .... (SLY continues his Tribute to his Friedn BURT REYNOLDS on Instagram .. LOOK BELOW)

@SylvesterStallone

 

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER Tweetson BURT : "Burt Reynolds was one of my Heroes. he was a Trailblazer.  He showed the way to transition from beng an athelete to being the highest paid actor, and he always inspired me. He also had a great sense of humor - check outhis Tonight Show clips. My thoughts are with his family.     

Burt Reyolds and Mark Wahlberg in BOOGIE NIGHTS

@MarkWahlberg TWEETS on BURT REYNOLDS

"Rest in peace to a legend and a friemd."

   

Mark Wahlberg and BurReynolds

BOOGIe NIGHTS

1997

 

Burt Reynolds

DELIVERANCE

The Movie That Made Burt a Big Star

 

Burt

Booglie Nights

1997

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How to Make SINATRA SUNDAY SAUCE ITALIAN GRAVY

Sinatra n Sunday Sauce

   SINATRA & SUNDAY SAUCE ?   Yes, they go together, Francis Albert Sinatra  & Sunday Sauce  ...            ...